Singapore January 19, 2015: Singapore-based Bomanbridge Media, a content distribution and production agency, announced multiple program deals for Asia from their catalogue of over 4,000 hours.
“Bomanbridge is off to a great start with several deals closed, we are growing at a rapid pace and we thank our broadcast partners who are helping to fuel this growth. This latest round of deals demonstrates our extensive territorial reach and mix of genres from our rich catalogue,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media.
Gayatri Singh, Bomanbridge Sales Executive, brokered a majority of the recent deals. She said, “We are grateful to our clients for their continued support. They trust Bomanbridge to bring them high quality, ratings-producing programming.”
· Mediacorp’s Toggle service (Singapore) acquired Nutri Ventures Animation
· Nine Media Corporation (Philippines) acquired 50 hours of current affair & factual entertainment titles
· Oman TV (Oman) acquired Animal Atlas Season 2 & 3 (produced by Bellum Entertainment)
· I-Cable (Hong Kong) acquired the series Extraordinary Dogs 13 X 30 (produced by A Brand Apart for its Hong Kong & North America transmission on Dish TV in Cantonese)
· EBS (South Korea) acquired several Factual titles, including Blood River and Turf War
C21 Media Bomanbridge sells to Hong Kong, Oman
TBI Vision Asian Nets build with Bomanbridge
NexTV Asia Bomanbridge Seals Five Content Deals
Cynopsis Bomanbridge Announces Deals