Cannes, France at MIPCOM October 13, 2014: Singapore-based distribution/production agency Bomanbridge Media announces a round of deals closed at MIPCOM from several countries.
“This is our best MIPCOM ever, we came strong with our recent expansion, including major investment from Hera Capital; opening our Korean and Mongolian offices and new hires. We are thankful to all our broadcast partners who trust us to bring them the best programs from around the globe which we are confident will ensure great ratings,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media.
– Latin Angels sold to Fox Life
– Nutri Ventures (produced by Nutri-Ventures) educational animated series on nutrition, sold to Sun TV India
– Nutri Ventures, (Nutri-Ventures) educational animated series on nutrition, DVD deal with Pt. Unggul Cipta
– FBI Files: Polly Klaas Kidnapped and Diagnosis Unknown: New Epidemics produced by New Dominion, sold to TV Asahi
Malaysia (Pan Regional)
– Cake Walk (13 X 60) from D360 and Food Truck Face Off from Peace Point; sold to Li TV for SE Asia feed
– It Only Hurts When I Laugh and Planet’s Funniest Animals sold to Media Prima (distributed by TV FILMBIZ)
– Bomanbridge procures Mongolian rights for telenovelas La Impostura (NBC Telemundo) and Eva Luna (Venevision)
– Nutri Ventures (Nutri-Ventures) educational animated series on nutrition, sold to Mediacorp’s Okto & Toggle
– Sold 65 hours to Amarin TV including whacky game show, Splatalot (52 x 30, produced by Marble Media / D360)
– Nutri Ventures (Nutri-Ventures) educational animated series on nutrition, sold to True Visions
Indian Television.com Bomanbridge Media Announces Multiple Sales at MIPCOM